7.07.2008

So long, farewell...

Goodbye Dallas! Knoxville here we come!

I have tried to let everyone know beforehand, but if I happened to miss anyone I am so sorry - it is not that you aren't important to me, it is more likely due to me being a loony mess getting ready for this move!

To my wonderful clients, associates and friends: Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have all made my time in Dallas so very special, I hope we cross paths again someday. Please stay in touch, I would love to know how you and your families are doing. Look me up if you are ever near Knoxville!

To Texas Summer Heat: See ya. You will not be missed.

xo
Jen

----------

p.s. - My phone number, 469-235-9866 will still work for several weeks. However, you can use the e-mail jen@jenjessephphotography.com any time to reach me. That will stay active. **NOTE** I am losing internet access today so I will only be able to check my e-mail intermittently over the next 3-4 weeks, so be patient. I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a happy and safe trip!