5.26.2008

Big hearts

When I hear of couples that are adopting my heart just smiles. When a baby or child is brought together with a family that has been longing, wanting, waiting - that is an event that is just as miraculous as a birth.

This is one of my son's teachers and her newly adopted miracle. This says it all :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just adore the look on dad's face...pure love, awe, and happiness all mixed together.

Photobucket

Well Hello little man!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love images like this because it feels like a sneak peek into their world. I also love that they obviously have an appreciation for photography and understand how important it is to preserve family memories!

Photobucket

I have so many I want to share, but I will leave with this one. It reminds me of when my boys were babies themselves. I would get so close and just stare at all of their amazing little features. Beautiful.

Photobucket

xo

Jen

16 comments:

Kimberly Hill said...

Jen, they're beautiful. Adoption is such a gift - you can see the joy in their faces.

Anonymous said...

oh wow!! these images brought ME to tears and I don't even know them. Beautiful images that are infused with love and happiness, how lucky they are to have found each other.

Anonymous said...

Love the ones of them looking at the baby. The photo ledge behind them is a stunning example of what to do with images. Such a wonderful moment in time you have captured.

Anonymous said...

Stunning images of a beautiful family brought together by love. You truly captured their love for this little one, many blessings to them.

Anonymous said...

So lovely! Wonderful keepsake images!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jen!

Anonymous said...

Such a treasure for this family - you can FEEL their joy!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful...you captured such a special time for them!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful! You captured them so well!

Anonymous said...

Awww . . .this is a melt-your-heart post. I just love that first one with the verse "for this child I have prayed . . ." Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sweet. What a special time you have captured.

Anonymous said...

just beautiful. these are stunning. i adore your style.

Anonymous said...

Aaawwww...what a gorgeous baby and wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect little family!

Anonymous said...

Amazing images of a blessed family!

Anonymous said...

oh that first one is absolutely amazing/touching..... such an amazing photograph for this family!

beautiful work Jen!